The only other thing I could ever imagine myself doing is Interior Decoration. I LOVE LOVE LOVE decorating our house and putting colors together and making things look gorgeous. The only problem is I'm too broke to make our house look the way I want. haha. If I thought I could have made it into a career that would be successful in my small town I would have. But...truth is, nothing like that will strive unless you're in a larger city. And, we already have one interior designer in our town, so, 2 would definitely flop.
I'm happy in my career. There are many days I think about choosing something else. Something where I know my expectations for the day and as long as I get them done I'm golden. But...then people remind me that with any job comes criticism and I guess what I deal with isn't that bad. However, an office job doesn't have Grandparent's Day like we did yesterday.
I just wish they hadn't taken the creativity out of teaching and started making us do the dog and pony show. It's as if my lessons don't matter but as long as I say this and do this, I'm good. Not so much in this school system, but definitely in my former one.
How about you?
Ever see yourself doing what you're doing?
And.....we have a winner for the giveaway!! Laura Kathleen!! I've sent you an email. :)
2. Wednesday- Your Biggest Fear
3. Thursday- What Makes You... You!!
5. Saturday- Share Your Favorite Workout Routines (And Why You Love Them)
7. Monday- What Do People Not Understand About You?
8. Tuesday- Your Favorite Photograph And Why
9. Wednesday- April Is Poetry Month, Share Your Favorite Poem
10. Thursday- Where Do You See Yourself In 10 Years? (Include Photos As A Challenge)
11. Friday- Did You Ever See Yourself Doing What You Do Today?
12. Saturday- Favorite Style of Blogging (Pictures, Quotes, Tutorials, Recipes)
13. Sunday- Share A Recipe, Book, or Product That You've Recently Tried
Keep an eye out, I'm going to create a list for the entire month so you can really get ahead of the game and post them all at once if you really want. Bonus points to the person that does too!!