photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Sunday, May 12, 2013

It's Facebook Official!!

I did it!! 

Hopelessly Ever After officially has a Facebook page!! Head on over and like the page so you can keep up to date with all the new posts and exciting news!!



P.S. Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful moms out there!! My mom is an awesome woman and I wouldn't change her for anything!! I also get along AMAZINGLY with my MIL and she is another amazing woman. So happy to have both of them in my life!

Mike and I had our mom's over for lunch this afternoon. I always love it when our moms get together. It's so interesting to me to see the interactions between them. They are two completely different women  but finding things in common to talk about is never difficult for them.





Mom and I at my wedding.















Mike's mom and I. She hates her picture taken and always gets mad when I post pics of her on the internet. So, I figure with this one you can't see her face. lol.







No comments :

Post a Comment