photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Friday, May 10, 2013

HUGE shoutout to Chelsee...

...from Southern Beauty Guide.

She's the ONLY ONE to link up with me yesterday for my Thirsty Thursday Linkup Party. I met her just yesterday during her own linkup, which I linked to my linkup. confused yet?!?! However, she's the only one that took the time to link up. Please go to her blog and follow her and link up on her Thursday linkup, too!!

It's all good. I guess I have to start somewhere. At least it wasn't just me...alone...all by myself.

Mike, however, did cheer me up by buying me some Purple Haze. Not the Mary J kind unfortunately, the beer. It's delish!! He also bought me my absolute favorite snack of all time...Honeycomb!! Then, we watched Mama and the end of the Orioles game boooo before bedtime.

Here is a photo montage of our evening...

P.S. LINKUP NEXT WEEK PLEASE!!


THE PINK MOMMA

No comments :

Post a Comment