Bronycon.............ever heard of it? Google it. NOW! I'll wait...
This weekend was my sister-in-law's sister's Bachelorette Party. lol. Confused?? Take a moment....ok. So we went to Baltimore for an Orioles game and then headed to Fell's Point for some dranks!!
Well, boy were we in for a treat!! Bronycon was in Baltimore for the weekend. What is a "brony" you say??
Yup...so that meant we were sharing the city with a bunch of dudes dressed up like My Little Pony characters. There were unicorns, wings, horse ears, and wigs EVERYWHERE!!
Thank God Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures. It was just too much.
But the rest of the evening was a blast!!!
1. We had to wait an hour in order to get into our hotel room. BUT...they gave us free Natty Boh!!
2. My Shnandal. This is the geriatric sneaker/sandal the doctor gave me instead of the boot. I changed back into the boot after the game. No way, Jose!!
3. Penis straws in the restaurant!!
4. Go O's!! We lost.
5. Our group pic in front of the Bronycon advertisement!!
6. Bride-to-be in her fashionable glasses!!
7. Harpoon UFO Raspberry Wheat at Max's Taphouse in Fell's Point. YUM!!
8. The Ravens Tailgate Bus!! But I was too lazy to go get my picture taken in it. lol.
We had a blast and it was a great girls night!! I love Bachelorette parties where you don't have to dress up the whole time. It was so cool to be relaxed!!
And now...for your viewing pleasure...my new niece. :)