photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Monday, August 19, 2013

I'm baaack...but not really...

So we made it home!! Everything went great on the trip and I will be writing all about it in the next few weeks. However...I might be MIA for a little while. 

If you follow me on Twitter you know that we signed on our first house just before we left to head to Florida!!! Mike and I are so excited and have been dreaming of this house since our offer got accepted. We got home at about 2am on Sunday morning and set the alarm for bright and early so we could head over and get a few things painted. Well...as you all know...excitement set in and we didn't even make it back from the paint store, Kohls, Walmart, blah, blah, blah until about 5. Yup...didn't get much done last night. lol.

Unfortunately I'm so excited to head back to school tomorrow so that means life as I know it is over. I can imagine that, for the next week at least, we will be eating, sleeping, working, and dreaming this house. Every hour possible we will be packing, unpacking, painting, the works. 

So in all this rambling...my point is, I'm probably going to be missing a little in the next week. I'll try to keep you posted but...I might not be very good. lol.

So with that...I'll leave you with this...our new house!!


**Oh and one more thing...I'm getting rid of the previous button swap that I did with a few followers. If you booked through Passionfruit you're good! So...if you don't see your button on my sidebar, just go ahead and book a spot using Passionfruit. :)

15 comments :

  1. Yayyyyy for your house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo new house!! That's so exciting! I especially like the contents of your fridge...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okkkkkkkkk! We can deal with your MIA status, but twitter is only 140 characters (I think) so I'm suuuuuuure you can give us clues there! ;) house is sooooooo pretty!! Congrats! It's all so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new house! Looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahooo! Congrats :) cant wait to see the inside :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgsh..I love love the house! I can't wait to see more pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations girl! It's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. woo hoo good luck with the house! glad you have the essentials in yo fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! What a gorgeous home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the beautiful new house! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the house! I love that your fridge is already been stocked well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovee that house. and you guys are so cute. definitely a good idea to get the fridge started!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats on the house. It's beautiful. Love the pics. hate you'll be MIA

    http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/08/on-my-mind.html#comment-1006786183

    ReplyDelete