First let me start off by announcing our winner of the GIVEAWAY!! Congrats to Chelsee!! You won!! I'll be emailing you shortly!!
My weekend was CRAY CRAY!!! I had a wedding Friday night which started at 4:30 and was an hour and 15 minutes away from work. I left work at 3:15 and headed out. The GPS said about an hour and a half including traffic. I busted it but ended up being late. Mom had text me as I was pulling in and said they were seating the grandparents. I didn't want to be "that chick" so I just sat in the car. It ended up being a lot of fun but the hour drive back home sucked!!
Saturday I woke up early and headed out to Ocean City for my friend Kelley's Bachelorette party. When I got there they were already at the Pool Bar and had a drink ready for me. Could I ask for much more?? We all felt pretty crappy but sucked it up and headed out to Seacrets. It's Senior Week in OC. For those that don't understand, that means there are 18 year olds EVERYWHERE!!! Luckily it wasn't that bad in the actual bar but being a bachlorette party we got a lot of attention.
Unfortuntealy, Sunday I had a 2 hour drive home. I woke up pretty early and felt really crappy so I headed out. It was nice to be home early and just get to relax. Kelley's fiance's bachelor party was in Atlantic City and Mike was there with them. I figured I would have the whole day to myself but they ended up leaving super early, too and he was home about a half hour after me. Still drunk....lol. We spent the day in bed, which was super awesome.
1. My handsome little boy at the wedding. How can you resist that smile??
2. And there's my little Addy Bug. Adorbs!!
3. Finally made it to the Pool Bar. Ugh...relaxation!!
4. The Bride-To-Be!! How gorgeous is she??
5. TT (Wanderlust reference) She's the only other one who has seen that movie in our group and we reference everything from that scene.
6. This is how we found Boost when we finally recovered from our weekend. Dork.
As always linking up with Sami for...