photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Friday, June 14, 2013

The time I peed my pants...

Sorry for the boobs in this pic...

I live about an hour and a half away from University of Maryland. Truth is I'm totally not into college ball of any sort. Yes, I may watch a football game on tv and I've even been to a few UMD basketball games, but I'd much rather watch "real" football.

There was one time when we were invited to go with a group of people to a UMD football game. They were friends of my husband boyfriend at the time but I had barely even met them before. The whole day was kind of awkward. I tried to make small talk with the girlfriends, but truth is I didn't really know them. I was the only one in the group who didn't "belong".

So...what did I do?? Come on...you can do this!! That's right...I got drunk. :)

I talk enough as it is, but when I drink I don't necessarily feel as awkward with strangers. I feel like I loosen up a little. of course

It was FREEZING!! I can't exactly remember the time of year but we were dressed in everything we had and tailgating with snow outside. So, the members of the group started a fire and we continued to hang out until the game started. A few drinks in I had to pee. The only thing available was a porta-potty. No biggie. I actually don't mind portas. One of the chicks even volunteered to go with me to make sure I got back ok.

Fast forward about 4 drinks later...I had broken the seal, so I had to go again. I felt confident about this time so I went by myself and waited in line. It was dark by now so once in the potty I visualized the seat and hovered overtop. This time, however, as I was "doin my thang" I heard something dripping. And then...I felt something flow down my leg...

I'm terribly afraid of spiders so I sucked it up real quick and swatted at my leg. It was at that moment that I realized, whatever was on my leg, it was wet.

Then...there was panic...

 photo omg-zoom_zps829a76c3.gif

I had peed all over myself. WTH?? Why didn't it go in?? Well...some d-bag decided that when they were done they were going to shut the lid. Who does that?!?! It's a freakin porta potty!! Who shuts the lid?!?!?! WHAT DO I DO????

So...I pulled my pants up. Walked out the door. And went straight to the fire.

Not a single word came out of my mouth for about an hour. I stood there, with my butt to the fire, as close as I could get, and drank dried. Luckily I was wearing dark jeans and you couldn't see the wet spot. I even sat at the game, freezing cold, with wet pants, for a LOOOOOOOONG time. But I wouldn't tell anyone. Even Mike didn't know until we were headed home.

Truth is...that story has never been told to anyone besides my husband. Not a sole there ever knew I had pee pee pants. So...I have broken my silence. 

Thank you for listening.

Venus Trapped in Mars

11 comments :

  1. lol this sounds like something that would happen to me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!!!!!!!!! OH YOU POOR THING :( :( :( Thank the lord there was a fire!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Erica...I'm waiting for this to happen to me one day. Too funny...

    At least you made it to a bathroom. I know so many people who have peed in closets or beds...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah I may or may have done this once when attempting to relieve myself behind a car while very very drunk. no shame in that game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my nightmare. Glad you survived. I would never have stayed, I would have made my husband leave,

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic story. I am dying. This happened to me once int he Phoenix airport on my way home from a bachelorette party in Vegas. I was so hungover and tired, and then had to spend the next 12 hours with pee on my capris. Disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I am your newest follower. You have a sweet and encouraging blog. I'm excited to be your newest follower and look forward to reading many posts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey you're not cool if you don't pee your pants

    ReplyDelete
  9. I freaking hate drunken pee incidents. Nothing worse than peeing on yourself but being too drunk to really assess the situation properly. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha! I actually laughed out loud. That's it. Now I'm hooked to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I actually peed my pants waiting too long, but they were dark & no one noticed..LOL

    ReplyDelete