I have some exciting news!!!!!!!!!!
WE'RE GOING TO BE HOME OWNERS!!!
Our real estate agent called us yesterday and they accepted our offer!! Mike and I were both at the gym at the time and luckily it's a small one in a small town because otherwise people might have thought we were nuts!! We both started jumping up and down and high-fiving. It was a little ridiculous. lol.
But...we were excited so we didn't care.
1. WE GOT A HOUSE!!!! Of course the best happy EVER!!
2. Summer has officially started. Yes, I work a summer program, but I still get home earlier and don't have to drive an hour each way!
3. I got my Vino2Go XL and Brew2Go in the mail yesterday!! So excited!!
4. Two of my great friends are getting married this weekend!! Very excited for them and can't wait to see how gorgeous she looks!!
5. They brought fried chicken for lunch today!! I know, I know...not good for you, but oh well!!
6. Mike and I got my favorite ice cream to celebrate last night. Ben and Jerry's Half Baked. Yummmmmmm!!
NO CRAPPIES THIS WEEK!! How could anything be crappy on such a glorious day?!!?!