photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Mind Blown!!! Game of Thrones style!!

First off, don't forget about Thirsty Thursday tomorrow!! Come on by and link up!! I don't have a cohost this week. :(

OK so I waited a few days to write this because I know it takes some of you a while to get to watching it. Don't worry, I won't give anything away...but I will talk about how incredibly dumbfounded I was at the end of the last episode. 

Clearly...I haven't read the books. Mike has and it drives me nuts because every single episode he compares the differences. When he started reading the books I made it clear that I most certainly DID NOT want this to happen. Apparently he didn't listen. lol. I'm a very unusual person. I would prefer to watch the movie/tv show before reading the book. Why?? Because the book is so much better and I hate how the movies leave out so much!! I figure if I watch the movie first I can enjoy both. 

Anywhooo. If you haven't seen Game of Thrones from this week...go watch it now!! I totally did not see coming what came. And seriously?? Was it necessary?? I'd like to take a machete to that old man's down under!! And all that just because Robb didn't marry one of his daughters?? Dude...have you looked at your daughters? They are pretty fugly. And little miss "perky tits" is a fine piece of meat. Just suck up your bad luck and take the stupid peace offering Robb gave you!!

game of thrones gif photo:  perhaps-ive-made-a-terrible-mistake_zpsf64eeab3.gif
Ya think??

Oh!! And one more thing...and this is not about the Red Wedding...if Bran saw Jon how come he didn't get all excited until after?? If you haven't seen your "brother" in so long, wouldn't you mention seeing him right away and not as an after thought?? Just my opinion. 

If you don't watch Game of Thrones you're an idiot really missing out. Seriously. I didn't think it was going to be my style either, but...I have to admit, I love it!! Mike calls me his Khaleesi all the time. Some people might think that's weird. Umm...have you seen this chick. She's pretty much the most gorgeous bad ass of all time!

game of thrones gif photo: Game of Thrones tumblr_mna6i87rDM1s9gm3ko3_250_zpsb69e4767.gif

And please...someone kill this little shit!! I can't stand too much more of his douchebaggery!

game of thrones gif photo: Game of Thrones Geoffrey GoT-GIF-5_zpsd424f8bc.gif

OK, so that's it. Sorry for those who don't watch Game of Thrones. not really.

P.S. Just found this compilation of people watching the ending of the last episode. Pretty funny.




Linking up with 

 


and

Life Revolves Around Them

1 comment :

  1. I've heard so much about this show and have never watched! I'm going to have to start huluing PRONTO!!

    ReplyDelete