photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Thursday, March 26, 2015

#ThurstyThursday: Ruby Red Vodka Spritz

As I've mentioned like a thousand times before, this weekend was My Goober's birthday. Friday night we headed in to happy hour with a few of his friends and we found a new drink!! So, I figured I would share it with all you thursty people out there!!

Ever heard of Deep Eddy's? It's new to us but all the bars around here are starting to carry it. They've got specials using Deep Eddy's vodka and when our favorite bartender suggested this drink I have to admit we were skeptics. We're not grapefruit fans at all but he assured us we would like it. So glad we took him up on it!! And...it's only 2 ingredients!!

Sorry for such a horrible picture. A better one will come next time. Promise. :)

Ruby Red Vodka Spritz
• Deep Eddy's Ruby Red Vodka
 Sprite

Pour desired amount of Ruby Red Vodka. Fill the rest of your cup with Sprite. Enjoy!!

Cheers!



 photo DRANKLINKUPPARTY_zps3360fc00.jpg

1. Follow Hopelessly Ever After via GFC or Bloglovin'.
2. Write about your favorite DRANK (alcoholic beverage).
3. Grab a button from below or Kristin's sidebar and put it in your post.
4. Come back here and link up!!!
5. Get some new recipes or drink ideas for the weekend and make a new friend!!
6. Send a tweet with #ThurstyThursday and include @leggs532 so I can see it!!

Anyone interested in co-hosting next week email Kristin at: hopelesslyeverafter@gmail.com

 photo DRANKLINKUP_zpsb7023ac3.jpg


Hopelessly Ever After

Also linking up for: Little Friday || Treat Yo' Self Thursday || Thoughts for Thursday  || Tipsy Tuesday's || Full Plate Thursday || Tuesday's Recipe Swap || Delicious Dish Tuesday || Tuesday's Table || Turn it up Tuesday || Tutorial Tuesday || Let's Be Friends Blog Hop || Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday || Handmade Tuesday's || Two Cup Tuesday

7 comments :

  1. oh YUM. I have seen billboards for that stuff, but I've never tried it. this looks SUPER tasty though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, will have to look for this stuff! Love the Mason jar glass, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if the bars around me have that! That is totally my type of drink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so good! Found you on the link party :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! Loooove ruby red vodka, I'm sure this is DELISH :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red vodka??? What! I have been living under a rock it looks like! This drink looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete