photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Thursday, March 12, 2015

#ThurstyThursday: Cherry Lime-onade

I wanted to find a good St. Patrick's Day drink, but I came across this one and knew I had to try it out. I changed it up a little bit from the original recipe. And let me just tell you. Watch out now! This little devil will come up from behind and smack you right on your ASS!! You can't even taste the vodka....and it's so mother frakin good!!

Once again, this reminds me of late summer nights on the deck catching fireflies. Maybe it's because I can't wait for that. It's my favorite time of year, by far. I guess you could drink this whenever, but either way, nice cold delicious cocktails remind me of good friends and making bad decisions.


Cherry Lime-onade
3 shots cherry vodka
1 shot cherry juice (from jar of maraschino cherries)
1.5 shots limeade concentrate, thawed
1.5 shots lemonade concentrate, thawed
4-6 cherries, muddled
the rest Sprite

P.S. I can't figure out ounces or parts or any of that shit. I just kinda do it.
P.S.S. Keep in mind I made mine in a large mason jar

Add all ingredients together. Sip it!!! Cheers!!


 photo DRANKLINKUPPARTY_zps3360fc00.jpg

1. Follow Hopelessly Ever After via GFC or Bloglovin'.
2. Write about your favorite DRANK (alcoholic beverage).
3. Grab a button from below or Kristin's sidebar and put it in your post.
4. Come back here and link up!!!
5. Get some new recipes or drink ideas for the weekend and make a new friend!!
6. Send a tweet with #ThurstyThursday and include @leggs532 so we can see it!!

Anyone interested in co-hosting next week email Kristin at: hopelesslyeverafter@gmail.com

 photo DRANKLINKUP_zpsb7023ac3.jpg


Hopelessly Ever After

Also linking up for: Little Friday || Treat Yo' Self Thursday || Thoughts for Thursday  || Tipsy Tuesday's || Full Plate Thursday || Tuesday's Recipe Swap || Delicious Dish Tuesday || Tuesday's Table || Turn it up Tuesday || Tutorial Tuesday || Let's Be Friends Blog Hop || Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday || Handmade Tuesday's || Two Cup Tuesday

16 comments :

  1. This sounds fantastic. I can't wait until summer is back! We're half way there with the daylight savings change.. it's so close I can taste it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! And it's been over 50 degrees here!! You have to try this. So Soooooo freakin good.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!! I love the cocktail that you linked up. Sounds so interesting!!

      Delete
  3. Oh this looks amazing! It looks like the perfect summer drink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds like it would be super sweet but super worth it. plus I always have cherry juice on hand. it's totally going in the summertime drink rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy yum. Cherry Limeades (well diet cherry limeades from Sonic) are my FAVORITE thing ever so I have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks delish! Don't think I've had cherry vodka before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. For some reason I can't wait for summer this year and usually I am not a fan. I hope that means that something good is going to happen to me for once! This looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must make this immediately!!!!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still looking for recipes to use with my bottle of Absolut Cherrys, so this is perfect! And I can never figure out measurements or official either - I usually just use an old shot glass, haha! But at least it keeps it all in proportion! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yum! This looks and sounds delish! I bet you have to be careful! Yummy drinks like this tend to sneak up on me for sure! I will have to try making this this summer as the weather warms up! Thanks for sharing!

    Love to have you join us for the weekly #CelebrateSouthern link up too! www.ahotsouthernmess.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect summer time drink!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUM! It finally warmed up here so this will be the perfect drink on the patio :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this link up! Thanks for sharing amazing drinks ladies!

    ReplyDelete