photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Recipe: Meat Lover's Flatbread

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Mike and I found these awesome Naan flatbreads at our local grocery store. We usually use the ones you find by the pre-made pizza crusts but these were garlic flavored and looked sooo good so we couldn't pass them up.

We have been doing a ton of flatbreads lately. We've had a bunch of buffalo chicken ones and then a cheesesteak one and also a southwestern one with guac and corn and all that goodness. Our favorite pizza is meat lover's pizza so one night we decided to try out a meat lover's flatbread and it was absolutely amazing!! So...why not post it?!?!



Meat Lover's Flatbread
Ingredients:
Naan Flatbread
1/2 lb. hot italian sausage
pepperoni
3-5 ham slices or 1/2 ham steak
1/2 green pepper, sliced thin
1/4 red onion, sliced thin
1/2 jar pizza sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded

Put pizza stone in oven and preheat to 425ยบ. Spread pizza sauce over Naan flatbread. Add desired meats. I used the ones above. Add green peppers and onions. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 15 minutes or until pizza is crispy. If you do not have a pizza stone, just preheat a cookie sheet for a few minutes and put flatbread on that.

Linking up: Tuesday's Recipe Swap || Delicious Dish Tuesday || Tuesday's Table || Turn it up Tuesday || Tutorial Tuesday || Let's Be Friends Blog Hop || Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday || Handmade Tuesday's || Two Cup Tuesday

6 comments :

  1. YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMY! I love a good flatbread.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making naan flatbreads!!! I love all the meat you have on yours! I usually do it boring with just sauce, cheese and pepperoni if I want to get crazy. I need to branch out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Looks so good, except I think you forgot the bacon ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM!! Love flatbreads and now I'm wondering why I've never tried making them at home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flatbread pizzas, all those ingredients sounds so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so good! I love making little flatbreads on the naan from Trader Joe's so easy and quick!

    ReplyDelete