photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Monday, March 16, 2015

30 going on 75

I'm pretty sure I'm old as schmuck living in a 30 year old body. I literally have no desire to "go out" anymore. Now...don't get me wrong. I have the feeling to drink constantly, but I would so much rather have people over to my house or party in our neighborhood then actually make myself look presentable and go out.

Friday night, when Mike left at 5:30 to go to work, I went upstairs to my bedroom and laid in bed until I fell asleep at around 7:30. Yup...you read that correctly. By 7:30 on a friday night I was asleep. I tried to fight it, but it didn't work. I slept until about 11:30 when I finally got up, turned off the lights and got right back into bed. I had a drink on my nightstand. But that probably only added to my sleepyness.



And, as if that wasn't bad enough. By 8:30 on Saturday night, I was back upstairs in the exact same place just watching movies and hanging out with my iPad and my book.

What's wrong with me!?! I'm only 30 years old!! And...I'm not pregnant. Believe me, I've had that question a bunch of times lately.

I guess I'm just a loser.

I legit watch 3 movies this weekend. All while sitting in my bed at night waiting to fall asleep. What were they you ask?? Oh, sure. The To Do List (watch it!! It's about a virgin high school grad who makes a list of sexual things to do before college....hilarious), Blended (which I had to put on pause at one point because I was laughing so hard at a 50 First Dates reference. Watched it?? Know what I'm talking about??), and then Tammy (which I thought was a little overrated...shoot me).

Sunday was a little productive. I went across the street for oysters and clams. Have I mentioned how awesome my neighbors are?? We had a nice spread and got to hang out and actually get dressed for at least a few hours. And it's always a good time. So...maybe I'm like 50...not 75.



Oh well. I guess I'm content with not doing much. At least it means we save some money. Or are trying.

Anyone else just totally content with staying in with friends?

10 comments :

  1. I've been a total homebody for the past year or two. I don't know what it is... I just really enjoy being in my own home, comfortably, as opposed to going out in the evenings. I like doing stuff during the day, don't get me wrong, but late nights have 0 appeal to me anymore. My husband says I'm 92, so don't feel bad!

    dani @ blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl im only 28 and i can relate. whenever we get invited somewhere ill bitch and moan in my own head until we get there, then i usually have fun but still wanna go home. but the whole time leading up to then ill be thinking "Who in the hell likes to go out anymore, why cant ppl just sit at home like me"lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always fall asleep before 10.....and I'm 24. I guess I'm making up for all that insomnia I had in high school? Or at least that's what I'll tell myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I'm left alone I always fall asleep at like 8. Don't feel bad!

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same way lately. I can be pretty damn happy curled up in bed with laptop, tv, phone, books, magazines and wine! It's normal right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I'm old lady status too. Friday I did go out, WITH MY PARENTS, to a basketball game and then proceeded to watch 2 hours of Say Yes to the Dress I had saved on the DVR. Then Saturday by like 4 PM I was all set up on the couch for a Game of Thrones marathon and only left the couch to microwave my dinner. Crazy night as usual! Sometimes it's just soooo nice to do nothing. It's the best actually.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Normally I am in bed by 10 or so on Friday and Saturday nights as well. We usually come home from work Friday, watch Big Bang Theory and then fall asleep on the couch. This weekend I tried to pretend that I was 22 instead of 31..and well the two day recovery is a real struggle! So cheers to old lady status because that is how I prefer it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I ever do is stay in on the weekends to be honest, it's less effort! X

    Taylor Swift style steel on the blog-
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're not a loser!! You just enjoy your own company and there isn't a darn thing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um, yes...According to this I've been 75 for years haha

    ReplyDelete