photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Thursday, March 19, 2015

#ThurstyThursday: Georgia on my Mind

Happy #ThurstyThursday!!

I'm so ready for summer, aren't you?? Maybe not the "dog days" of summer, but certainly the warmer weather and more laid back atmosphere. I want to go have dinner on my patio and work in the garden. Maybe even sit in front of the firepit and have a few cocktails. Camping?!?! Yeah!! That's what I want. A good old camping trip. 

I just want to be outside. Period. 

But, until that day comes, I'll have to just turn the heat up and pretend like it's actually hot outside. We had a few warm days but the wind was blowing so damn hard you couldn't even sit outside. 

My cocktail this week has me dreaming of the beach. It's so pretty and peachy and I can only think of warm summer days maybe at a dock bar or sitting on a balcony at the ocean. And Georgians...this one's for you!


Georgia on my Mind
3 oz peach vodka
1 oz triple sec
4 oz orange juice
1 oz lemon lime soda
splash grenadine

Shake vodka, triple sec, orange juice, and grenadine in a shaker. Pour over ice. Add in grenadine and lemon lime soda. Enjoy!!

Now...let me see your dranks!!

 photo DRANKLINKUPPARTY_zps3360fc00.jpg

1. Follow Hopelessly Ever After via GFC or Bloglovin'.
2. Write about your favorite DRANK (alcoholic beverage).
3. Grab a button from below or Kristin's sidebar and put it in your post.
4. Come back here and link up!!!
5. Get some new recipes or drink ideas for the weekend and make a new friend!!
6. Send a tweet with #ThurstyThursday and include @leggs532 so we can see it!!

Anyone interested in co-hosting next week email Kristin at: hopelesslyeverafter@gmail.com

And check out the Pinterest board for Thursty Thursday!!
Follow Hopelessly Ever After's board Thursty Thursday on HEA on Pinterest.


 photo DRANKLINKUP_zpsb7023ac3.jpg


Hopelessly Ever After

Also linking up for: Little Friday || Treat Yo' Self Thursday || Thoughts for Thursday  || Tipsy Tuesday's || Full Plate Thursday || Tuesday's Recipe Swap || Delicious Dish Tuesday || Tuesday's Table || Turn it up Tuesday || Tutorial Tuesday || Let's Be Friends Blog Hop || Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday || Handmade Tuesday's || Two Cup Tuesday

16 comments :

  1. That drink looks amazing!!!!!

    Stopping by from the linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks incredible! I love the soft pink color... Makes it seem very sophisticated and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too!! And truthfully, the picture doesn't do it justice. It's the perfect shade of peach and tastes like sunshine. haha. Cheers!!

      Delete
  3. What a fun blog! I love everything about this drink and it's going to the top of my "must try" list once I can drink again this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds delish - definitely going to have to try this summer! Would be perfect for a day on the pontoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And when the peaches are ripe, this could be out of this world! I think this will be my summer drink...that and strawberry moscato...and margaritas....and anything with an umbrella....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO in the mood for summer and a nice juicy peach...but I'd happily settle for one (or two) of these cocktails right now. Want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good. I promise. I can't wait until this weekend so I can have some more without feeling the need to watch out for a hangover the next day!! haha. Thanks for linking up!! We do this every Thursday if you're interested in coming back!

      Delete
  7. This sounds delicious!!! I lived in GA for about 13 years, and so this sort of has some sentimental value too. I must try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Damn, If I comment from my phone it never shows. This is comment #2.. do I get extra credit? This rink sounds uhhmazing. I can not wait until summer is here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This drink look amazing. I cannot wait to summer either!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love this drink! Looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look perfect for summer, loving that the warmer weather is rolling in :)

    ReplyDelete