photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Tuesday, February 03, 2015

I'm single.



Well, only for like a week and a half, but still. Mike's out training somewhere in Maryland and I'm home all by my lonesome. Except for Rosco. But, let's be honest, he's a pain in the ass when it's cold outside anyway, so....

I'm kinda looking forward to it. I mean I have so many nights to myself with Mike working and everything, but I feel like a whole week is going to be very productive in my single life. Most of the time I have to actually hang out with him and all, but...

Want to know what I plan on doing?!? Here's my list...

- watch trashy reality tv

- go to TJMaxx (Mike hates TJMaxx. I know, I'm not sure why I married him either.)

- read The Matchmaker

- beat Mike in Trivia Crack, again....

- watch trashy reality tv

- clean the house (gotta do something worthwhile)

- try out all the recipes Mike won't eat

- keep the heat on

- schedule some blog posts

- watch trashy reality tv

- play a chick flick in the theater so I can cry without being criticized.

- do some DIY

- hang some pictures

- girl's date to sushi

- watch trashy reality tv

- leave my shit all over the bathroom counter

- keep the heat on

Hmm any other suggestions?!?!




10 comments :

  1. I'm noticing a pattern here. :) My thing would be to sleep in the middle of the bed and sprawl out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL watching shows they dont like and eating all the things they turn their noses up to is usually on my list of things to do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is always to put everything in its place in the house and watch as it stays clean over the days. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm single this week too!!! My BF is in Alabama for work so I'm hanging with my furry kids on my own. So far I've hung with friends/family watched girly shows saved up on my DVR and went to the gym without feeling guilty that I wasn't home cooking dinner. Oh and a bunch of laundry/cleaning that I can never seem to get done while he's home. Cheers to being single ladies for the time being!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! You know I had this past weekend to myself and it was awesome to rule the remote and watch whatever the hell I wanted. I also cleaned a lot when I was bored so that was an added bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand where you're coming from! I love my boyfriend, but sometimes some quiet time is just what the doctor ordered. Especially when it's for sushi and TV :) I approve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly!! I don't necessarily mind, but I'm sure by Thursday I'll be bored out of my mind and begging him to come home. haha. Just wanted you to know you're currently a no-reply blogger. If you want to change that head here: http://www.venustrappedinmars.com/2013/06/google-ultimate-no-reply-blogger.html

      Delete
  7. Hey girl, heyyyyy!! Let me holla at you ;) but what fun!! I was pumped when my husband left for a weekend and got to eat everything my heart desired that he hated lol.

    ReplyDelete