photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Friday, February 06, 2015

It's Friday!! I made it!!!

It's Friday!! I made it all week without the boy toy!! Hopefully he'll be at home naked in the shower waiting for me when I get there this afternoon. Then he's home for the weekend but leaves me again on Monday. Oh well. I can manage. Plus, I haven't finished the stuff on my list yet.

Here are a few of my favorite things for the week!! But let me mention that it's Friday, Sweats Day, and Goodie Day all rolled into one at work today. Best. Day. Ever.

favorite freebie.



I found this freebie while searching through Pinterest. I think I'm going to change the colors of my dining room to something like this. White and dark brown/black with gold accents. And I thought with this, since my computer can't print metallic, maybe I would take some metallic paint and just paint over the gold accented parts. Then put it in a white or gold frame?? What do you think??

favorite cocktail.



Krystal at Creatively Dysfunctional posted this to the Thursty Thursday linkup yesterday. It looks Ah-mazing and I can't wait to give it a try. I have my own version of the Dirty Shirley called the Slutty Temple, but this one looks so much better!! YUMMMMM!!

favorite shot.



I couldn't forgot this beauty from Jess at Livin' on Sweet Tea. She linked up this green tea shot recipe, too. And, from the sound of it, their pretty leathal! Definitely pinning it for my list of things to try! I'm thinking making of making a big batch and doing pitchers of shots?!

If you haven't stopped by the Thursty Thursday linkup be sure to check it out. We do it every Thursday and all you have to do is add a cocktail recipe, or wine or beer review to your post and come on over and link it up! I posted a Bourbon Slush recipe yesterday that you have to try. If this sounds appealing to you and you'd like to co-host one week, shoot me an email at: hopelesslyeverafter@gmail.com

favorite recipe.



Mike LOVES Red Velvet Cake and last Valentine's Day I made him some Red Velvet Cake Cookies. This year, since we're trying to eat a little healthier, I thought this recipe from Skinny Mom would be PERFECT!! It's only 150 calories in 3 cupcakes!! I mean hell, with that kinda info I could eat 6 and still not feel guilty!!

favorite video.

And for Fan Friday....now, I must preface this by explaining something. I love me some Danny C, but stop it. Just stop it right now.



I can't....
Hope you all have a great Friday and an even better weekend!!!
Linking up: Oh Hey Friday || Friday Favorites || H54F || That Friday Blog Hop || 5 on Friday || Friday Favorites || Little Friday || With Love Fridays || Fan Friday

12 comments :

  1. Sorry I missed the link up yesterday!!! I had a shit week and seriously need some dranks! Those sound great. I'll do better next week! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo we made it! I really want a dirty shirly right now as I wait for my oil change. 10 am isn't too early right? And those cupcakes look magical! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun things in one post! Happy hour is a must today with all those new drinks On here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there found your blog through the link up! I love that print, so pretty! And skinny red velvet cupcakes, yes please!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so all over that Dirty Shirley...is it 5 o'clock yet?!
    Beardy Heart Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. 150 calories for 3 cupcakes!! I think I need to make these, like right now, lol! I swear I read your entire post, but the 150 calories for 3 cupcakes kinda stopped me in my tracks, hehehe. Found your blog through the With Love Fridays link up party. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those cupcakes look so yumm. and I love me some extra dirty cocktails. Happy Friday pretty lady

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cupcakes look amazing! I love red velvet anything. Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking back to us! I cannot wait to try those Green Tea shots!!! Looking forward to linking up with y'all next Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I discovered his video the yesterday and can't stop laughing. :x How can you not like the seductive glances while fried chicken flies across the screen?! :P

    I've been craving red velvet cupcakes--I need to make some! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your intro had me cracking up! For your freebie printable, you could use a gold Sharpie and put it in a black frame. What a great find!

    Thanks for linking up with us!
    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweats day?! Sounds fabulous! I loved Shirley Temples growing up, love the adult version.

    ReplyDelete