photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Holy Lard Ass...

Let's just start with...I skipped the gym today...

It's not often that I get to come home and spend the entire night with my husband. He works nights. So on most days we see each other for a total of 2 hours. I usually head into the gym when he heads into work 7:30 ugh!!. On nights that he doesn't work I go to the gym after work, which means I don't get home until at least 6:30.

Yes, we have the whole rest of the night to spend together, but, by the time dinner is ready and I'm showered and changed, it's usually 7:30 or 8. And let me admit something....I can't stay awake past 10. Usually we have a lot of shows to catch up on which I plan to post about at a later date and staying awake through them is a difficult task. Hence the messages exchanged on Facebook yesterday...
P.S. #PrayforBoston
So, to come home and have so many hours to spend with My Goober is awesome.

We had been planning all week to have my favorite "summer" staple. Shish kabobs!! I LOVE shish kabobs. Don't know why, but when I eat them I'm in heaven.

We put everything on our kabobs. Tonight we used kielbasa, chicken, red onion, red pepper, and zucchini. But we have also had pork, sausage, squash, tomatoes, mini corns, etc. LOVE THEM!!


While The Goober was grilling I had the grand idea to eat dinner on our porch for the first time this year. Only problem was our porch was DISGUSTING. Our table was covered in pollen, dirt, and random debris. But, neverfear!! I was determined. So, we cleaned her off and had our first porch dinner, too.


After dinner we decided to head to the local dock bar and get some drafts while we watched the O's game. Many of you don't know that we have a beer obsession. Possibly the reason I gained 20 lbs.??? We love to try out new beers and then make our friend Hassan order them for his liquor store. :) We even have a homemade kegerator in our basement. Although we have been too broke to have any kegs for like 6 months.
My favorite color is purple. Better believe this
became mine. :)
This beer is like $9 per bottle. But soooo worth it.

The beer was delicious, however, whenever you drink beer you know you have to have something else to snack on. Unfortunately, we left thinking we would be good...Until 5 minutes later when we came across The Freeze, our local ice cream shop. 

Yes yes.....1 root beer milkshake, 1 medium mix cone, and a small ok a medium fry later....HOLY LARD ASS...

No comments :

Post a Comment