photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Monday, April 29, 2013

Ballmer Bucket List...Check 3

Wednesday morning was a doozy. Pretty sure all the beer at Max's and good food at Joe Squared caught up with me. Getting out of bed was really hard.

My friend and I had decided that we were going to get up early and check off number 3 from my Baltimore Bucket List before I had to go back to the conference.

This was another Diners, Drive In's, and Dives location. If anyone lives in the Maryland area and listens to 98 Rock in the morning you also may know of the person who own this wonderful little establishment.

I am, of course, talking about the Blue Moon Cafe in Fell's Point.



The owner's name is Sarah Simington and she takes the place of Amelia every once in a while on the Mickey, Amelia, and Speigel talk radio show. She's really cool and is a great fill-in. I was so excited when I walked in and saw her behind the bar. It was almost like she was a celebrity.

The Blue Moon Cafe is known for their famous Cap'n Crunch French Toast. Even Guy thought that was crazy....


The bartender/waiter from Joe Squared mentioned that he was friends with Sarah. He suggested that we try the GG's Country Scramble. We couldn't decide so...we tried both!! :)

OH.EM.GEE!! Legit best breakfast I have ever had!! Cap'n Crunch french toast was off the hook. By far, the best french toast I have ever had.


Funny thing is, the bartender from Joe Squared was sitting at the table next to us when we walked in. lol. Guess I gave him the idea to go when we were talking about it the day before.

Unfortunately, after breakfast we had to return to reality. I had to go back to the Convention Center for my conferences and my friend had to drive home. 

Any Baltimoreans out there who have suggestions for another Baltimore trip??

1 comment :

  1. Waterfront Hotel has a delicious brunch! They have an egg crab hollaindaise delicious concoction that I LOVE! Plus bottomless mimosas!

    ReplyDelete