That's one thing I love about blogging. I love getting to know new people and feeling like I'm a part of their lives as well.
Beth links up with Sarah and Stephanie every Friday to talk about their "happies and crappies" of the week, so I figured I would join in this week. Might even make it a weekly thing since it allows me to get to speak my praises. :)
- My house finally warmed up and we have even been able to keep the windows open. That last month without heat was a doozy.
- I sold a bunch of stuff I don't wear on our schools "Craiglist" and made almost $100!!
- WE HAD SHISH KABOBS!!
- I got to watch my niece and nephew for a few hours on Sunday. They are too cute. I love them!!
- Now that the house did warm up it smells like dog pee. lol. Long story short, some of the previous tenants didn't necessarily think dogs needed to go outside to pee.
- Missed the gym 3 days this week. UGH!!!
- I'm pale as ish and I have a wedding to go to tomorrow.
Tell me your happies and crappies!!
And if you read this blog, follow me. I love to get to know my readers!!