photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Friday, April 19, 2013

Happies and Crappies...

For those of you who haven't gone to check out Hang on Honey you need to. Beth is so awesome. She's gorgeous and I just love her cute down to earth personality. I feel like we're old friends.

That's one thing I love about blogging. I love getting to know new people and feeling like I'm a part of their lives as well.

Beth links up with Sarah and Stephanie every Friday to talk about their "happies and crappies" of the week, so I figured I would join in this week. Might even make it a weekly thing since it allows me to get to speak my praises. :)
Scissors and a Whisk: Happies and Crappies Link Up

Happies
- My house finally warmed up and we have even been able to keep the windows open. That last month without heat was a doozy.
- I sold a bunch of stuff I don't wear on our schools "Craiglist" and made almost $100!!
- WE HAD SHISH KABOBS!!
- I got to watch my niece and nephew for a few hours on Sunday. They are too cute. I love them!!

Crappies
- Now that the house did warm up it smells like dog pee. lol. Long story short, some of the previous tenants didn't necessarily think dogs needed to go outside to pee.
- Missed the gym 3 days this week. UGH!!!
- I'm pale as ish and I have a wedding to go to tomorrow.

Tell me your happies and crappies!!

And if you read this blog, follow me. I love to get to know my readers!!


2 comments :

  1. girlfriend, four out of seven days at the gym ain't bad!!!! that's pretty incredible actually. LOVE kabobs... now I want that for dinner next. the picture of your hubs and your niece/nephew is so sweet, I love that.

    sending love your way!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I usually try to hit up the gym about 6 days a week. But I'll get back in my swing. My niece and nephew are IN LOVE with my husband. He's been around since they were born. They only live about 15 houses down from us so we see them a lot.

      Delete