photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thursty Thursday Cocktail Linkup: Rudolph's Tipsy Spritzer

It's Thursday!!! Are you Thursty yet?!?! God knows I am! This week has been brutal!! Just a quick announcement....next Thursday there will be no Thursty Thursday. I figure everyone will be busy, and so will I so....

I have to admit that I slacked off a little this week. I didn't end up making this drink, but I know for sure it's going to be delicious when I take a big old gulp of it tomorrow night. And...it will be much needed so I'm sure that will add to the deliciousness.

I'm pretty sure my entire Christmas break is going to be made up of drinks. 2 weeks seems like a ton of time and I know it is, but I'm also pretty sure it's going to go by really fast. If it's anything like this week, however, it's going to seem like 2 months!! I definitely need some down time and time to relax, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Anyway...here's the drink of the week!! I found it here and it looks divine!!



RUDOLPH'S TIPSY SPRITZER
• 5 cups orange juice
• 2 cups cold Sprite
• 1.5 cups vodka
• 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
•1/4 cup fresh lemon juice

Stir ingredients together in a large pitcher. Serve over ice. Eat, drink, and be merry!!

I don't have a cohost this week but I would like to wish you all a 
Merry Christmas!!! Happy Kwanzaa!! Happy Hanukah!!

 photo DRANKLINKUPPARTY_zps3360fc00.jpg

1. Follow Hopelessly Ever After via GFC or Bloglovin'.
2. Write about your favorite DRANK (alcoholic beverage).
3. Grab a button from below or Kristin's sidebar and put it in your post.
4. Come back here and link up!!!
5. Get some new recipes or drink ideas for the weekend and make a new friend!!
6. Send a tweet with #ThurstyThursday and include @leggs532 so we can see it!!

Anyone interested in co-hosting next week email Kristin at: hopelessly_ever_after@yahoo.com

 photo DRANKLINKUP_zpsb7023ac3.jpg


Hopelessly Ever After

3 comments :

  1. This looks so delicious and still light and refreshing! Can't wait to try it out!

    xoxo, - Visit The Sequin Notebook for a Cirque Colors polish giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this looks yummy. I would like the whole pitcher after the day i've had lol BTW this is one amazing linkup:)

    ReplyDelete