photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Thursday, December 04, 2014

Thursty Thursday Cocktail Linkup

It's Thursty Thursday!!! For anyone new this is a cocktail, beer, or wine linkup. All you have to do is either post a recipe of your favorite cocktail or the name of your favorite beer or wine and tell me a little bit about it. I do love my dranks and am always looking for something new. So...I invented this linkup party to have a few new suggestions and see what everyone else likes to sip on!!

My drink this week is holiday themed. I hope to do holiday themed drinks every week this month to help get me in the holiday spirit!! I found it on Pinterest....of course...and it looked super easy and delicious. The write of the blog mentioned that her family makes it every year and it wouldn't be a complete Christmas without it so I figured it must be delicious and it did not disappoint!!

You may need to go to the store for some of the ingredients but it's totally worth it. She recommends making it in large doses...like in a pitcher...but since it's the middle of the week and I have been tired enough I just made myself one little drink. And since I'm too lazy to come up with my own name I'm going to steal hers.

Christmas Punch

Christmas Punch
• 3 parts cranberry juice
• 3 parts Sprite
• 1 part Limeade concentrate, thawed
• vodka
lime for garnish

Stir all ingredients together. Add ice and garnish with lime. Enjoy!




My cohost this week is Emily from Martinis and Bikinis blog! I'm super excited to have her cohost with me. If you're ever in the market for a new recipe you have to check out her page. I'm pretty sure I'm going to leave Mike and go live with her so I can eat all of her delicious food. Be sure to check out her Tuesday Recipe Swap linkup on Tuesday's. Even if you don't have a recipe to link up you have to stop by just to check out everyone else's recipes. I find myself pinning almost every one!! Everyone say hello to Emily!!


 photo DRANKLINKUPPARTY_zps3360fc00.jpg

1. Follow Hopelessly Ever After and Martinis & Bikinis via GFC or Bloglovin'.
2. Write about your favorite DRANK (alcoholic beverage).
3. Grab a button from below or Kristin's sidebar and put it in your post.
4. Come back here and link up!!!
5. Get some new recipes or drink ideas for the weekend and make a new friend!!
6. Send a tweet with #ThurstyThursday and include @leggs532 and @TriniEmz  so we can see it!!

Anyone interested in co-hosting next week email Kristin at: hopelessly_ever_after@yahoo.com

 photo DRANKLINKUP_zpsb7023ac3.jpg


Hopelessly Ever After

3 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. This one is soooo good!! You have to try it! And it's even good without the vodka, but who wants that?!?!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a fun and delish cocktail for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete