photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas is in the Air: A Foodie's Christmas

First off, don't forget to join us tomorrow for Thursty Thursday!! I have a mean cocktail that will leave you cold in the heart! lol. Confused?? Don't forget to stop by!!

This week on the Christmas is in the Air linkup the theme is A Foodie's Christmas. We usually get stuck bringing the same thing, either macaroni and cheese or corn pudding, every year. I have to admit I have tried a few recipes throughout the years and let's just say they were less than successful.

This year we are doing Christmas Eve with Mike's family at our house. Christmas Eve is usually an entire day dedicated to appetizers and then we try to stuff in dinner and dessert at the end of the night. But only because that's what you're supposed to do.

I've been search around Pinterest for some new apps I can make this year. Hopefully they turn out great and I can add them into my growing list of go to recipes. :)





What are you favorite Christmas appetizers?!?

Head on over and linkup for Christmas is in the Air!!

4 comments :

  1. Those shrimp taco bites look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh That all looks amazing! I am so starving right now due to reading all of these amazing posts from the linkup! I need to try the Shrimp taco bites for the next Taco Tuesday lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. now come make me all these things please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Parmesan bites look amazing. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete