1. I got through one whole week of Horizons! Well...almost. The day isn't over yet. The first week is always so hectic because nothing is organized and it's all over the place. But we got through it! Can't wait to get home and celebrate with a DRANK!
2. I made some awesome fruit salsa last night! It was delicious if I do say so myself. Thinking about posting the recipe on the blog next week! I'll definitely be making it again.
3. One of our best friends had his 30th birthday this week so his girlfriend and his mom threw him a surprise party. It was definitely a success. He had no idea and his face was priceless. Haha. Good times! His girlfriend is due on July 14th so we was super preggers. I can't wait to hold that little boy!!!
4. We FINALLY got another keg for our kegerator. We settled on Landshark which is actually what we had before. Only problem is it's so easy going down we go through the keg really quickly. I told Mike next time we need to get something we can only have a few beers of, then switch to some VODKA....hehehe.
5. I got my first Influenster box this week!! I haven't had the opportunity to try anything but I plan on doing some of that this weekend. Some of it I need a beach for.....any takers? That might have to hold off for a little bit. Anyone else get the #SurfsUpVoxBox??