photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Recap

This one is going to be super quick and I promise I'll write more in the blog this week. I have been a slacker.

Friday was pretty uneventful. Mike and I finally got a keg of Landshark for our kegerator and those went down waaayyyy too easily. Then I got a little tipsy with my neighbors. Sounds familiar? I'm pretty sure you're going to hear the same thing every single weekend this summer. haha.

Saturday my sister-in-law got pinned!! I know I mentioned it before but I am so proud of her. She has done an outstanding job with her nursing classes and all while managing to take care of 2 children while my brother works his ass off. I hope now things might be able to calm down for just a little so they can spend some time together as a family for a little while.


I got to hang out with the niece and nephew during the program. They are so awesome. I can't even explain how much I love them. They are getting so big and the stuff that comes out of their mouth and things they do just cracks me up. When I was walking Addy back from the bathroom, there was a baby being changed in the hallway. She walked over to the baby and knelt down in front of him and kissed his forehead. "I love babies" she said. I didn't know what to do. I know some people are iffy about their kids. I laughed and apologized, and the mom laughed too and said it was ok but seemed a little taken back. I thought it was adorable. 

Those kids love with all their heart and that's what makes them so awesome.


Mike and I watched Pompeii Saturday night. Ladies, well....maybe I should say, Game of Thrones ladies....Jon Snow is hoootttttttttt in Pompeii. If you think he's hot in GOT, you have to watch Pompeii. YUUUUMMMMM!!!

Sunday after cutting the grass, cleaning the house, doing a little spring cleaning, and then finally relaxing, we went to see Godzilla in 3D. AWESOME!! I loved it. I have to say I was never really into action movies like that when I was younger. Mike has definitely turned me on to them and I'm so glad he did!!


Dateless in Dallas

9 comments :

  1. I really want to see Godzilla. Congrats to your SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm, I was skeptical about another Godzirra remake....but if you say it's good, I might just go!! (And yes, I meant to spell it that way!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hun wants to see Godzilla. Glad you had a great weekend and there's so much going on now a days with everyone. Esp in May.

    http://nightowlventing02.blogspot.com/2014/05/doubt-devotion.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see that movie!!! Was it good? like compared to the previous Godzilla movies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a busy and fun weekend!!

    cute blog,too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to see Godzilla! Would be so fun for a date night! I know if I asked my girl friends to go with me, I would probably end up alone haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to her!!!! How awesome

    ReplyDelete