photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Friday, May 23, 2014

5 on Friday!!

- It's a 3 day weekend for me!!! I love Memorial Day weekend. It kind of signifies the end of school, although we still have 3 more weeks this year....and always gives people an excuse to get together and celebrate. Thank you to all those men and women out there who have or are defending my freedom every day!! Especially props to my bestie Billi who's currently deployed on the USS Mesa Verde!!


- I drove through a tornado yesterday!!! It was the scariest and most exhilarating thing I have ever done in my life. And I wanna do it again!! Truth is it was very small and I didn't even know I was doing it. I mean I was on the phone with Mike and he kept saying, it's just a bad thunderstorm....and I was like "sh*t is poppin off....I'm pretty sure the trash cans flying in the air and circulating winds and rain indicate something other than just a thunderstorm." I posted a message on Facebook about it just joking around, until people started commenting that I really did drive through a tornado and posted pictures of the rotating clouds. SCARY!!! FREAKIN AWESOME!! Thank God we didn't have any damage.


- I got some awesome new workout song ideas from Candra and her commenters this week. If you're looking for songs to pump you up during your run or workout check out her page. Great suggestions and some oldies I completely forgot about.

- From what we hear Boost is doing better. If you didn't read yesterday's post, my cat was super sick and we had no idea what was wrong. He had a clogged urethra and Doc says it's a good thing we didn't wait much longer. Apparently it's super life-threatening and Boost was in pretty bad shape when we got him there. I swear he had only been acting silly for maybe a day....we're not bad pet owners. As soon as we noticed we took him in, but they say it happens very quickly. Doc was able to get the catheter in and clean him out so we're waiting to hear more today. My poor baby. I missed not having him with me last night and this morning.


- It's Friday!!! I know that's a cheater, but this has been the longest week of my life. Between everything going on with Boost and the tornado yesterday and school......oh lord, school....it's taken forever for Friday to get here. Put your dranks up, it's a long weekend!!!


What are you getting into for Memorial Day weekend?!?! 

5 comments :

  1. I would have been a hot mess driving through a tornado. Tornadoes are my #1 irrational fear since I live in NYC but I am PETRIFIED of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the tornado wasn't too bad! Hope you have a great 3 day weekend! I can't wait for a cold beverage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOO to a 3 day weekend. hope it's a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tornado went through my cousin in law's property in DE. It ripped the rooftops off the chicken houses and demolished the dogpen. It missed the house but messed up several trees. She took the kids and left when she heard it coming so everyone and the dogs are all fine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Boost is well enough to come home soon! I know you must miss him very much!

    ReplyDelete