photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Monday, June 22, 2015

Cute Summer Shorts under $25

I'm always looking for a bargain. Especially when my weight is all over the place. Nothing sucks more than splurging on a new pair of cute shorts and then not being able to wear them the next year. So...I took some time to find some more affordable options that don't hurt the bank too much if you gain a little winter weight.

All of these shorts are under $25 and so super cute! Can't wait to get that summer program check so I can start making my own purchases. haha.






Any other great suggestions for cute cheap shorts??

3 comments :

  1. Love the first pair and the price point is great for all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crochet lace ones are my favorite! I'm always looking for a bargain, especially for trendy pieces that may only last a summer. Thanks for sharing, these are super cute!
    xo Bre

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all adorable! And those prices are to die for! Especially all of the $9.99 ones! #brokecollegegrad ha!

    ReplyDelete