photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Thursday, November 20, 2014

It's Thursday and I'm THURSTY!!

Happy Thursday!! So, today is Parent Visitation Day at school which means, Thank God it's Thursty Thursday so I can go home and drink. It's so nerve wracking to have parents watch you the entire time. I could talk, sing, dance, whatever in front of an auditorium of children, but throw one adult in my room and I freak!!

Last year, during our cruise, I was introduced to Bacardi Torched Cherry. I usually mix it with Coke which tastes exactly like Cherry Coke, but since I ran out this week I decided to try something new. We didn't have much in the fridge so it was completely random. And...it was definitely a good random!!!


INGREDIENTS:
Bacardi Torched Cherry
Lemonade
Grenadine (splash)

Mix the lemonade and rum together. Then splash some grenadine to top it off and enjoy!




This week's cohost is Ashley from Keeping up with Ashley and Cody. How adorable are they?? I actually just found Ashley and am super glad I did. She and her new hubby just got married in July and she's got all her wedding info right there on her blog. So...for all those in the midst of wedding planning check her out. Last week she wrote this post about always saying "I love you" and it was perfect. So head on over and say hello!!


 photo DRANKLINKUPPARTY_zps3360fc00.jpg

1. Follow Hopelessly Ever After and Keeping up with Ashley and Cody via GFC or Bloglovin'.
2. Write about your favorite DRANK (alcoholic beverage).
3. Grab a button from below or Kristin's sidebar and put it in your post.
4. Come back here and link up!!!
5. Get some new recipes or drink ideas for the weekend and make a new friend!!
6. Send a tweet with #ThurstyThursday and include @leggs532 and @ashleyservis so we can see it!!

Anyone interested in co-hosting next week email Kristin at: hopelessly_ever_after@yahoo.com

 photo DRANKLINKUP_zpsb7023ac3.jpg


Hopelessly Ever After

3 comments :

  1. Parents day sounds terrible. Parents are worse than the kids half the time these days! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this recipe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete