photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Friday, January 16, 2015

Thank God It's Friday!!

Sorry I'm a little late today. I got about a half hour of sleep last night and I'm running on empty.
But, IT'S FRIDAY!!!!

favorite cocktail.


My co-host Laura linked up this recipe yesterday for my Thursty Thursday linkup. Personally, I think it looks like it needs to be running down my throat as we speak. So happy she co-hosted with me so I could learn of this incredible concoction!!



favorite recipe.
I found this recipe for Skinny Slow Cooker Pulled Pork and we tried it out yesterday. It was divine!! I changed some things around, as usual, and might be posting the recipe some time in the near future so keep your eyes out. it's definitely a winner. We used lettuce and made them into a lettuce wrap to cut back on some of the carbs.

favorite outfit.

I saw this this week on Pinterest and fell in love. I just got a new peplum top for Christmas and I love how it hides everything I need it to hide. I think this peplum top needs to be in my wardrobe, too. And, since we all know I don't rock heels, a new pair of cutesy black flats, too.

favorite song.

 Our good friends danced to this song at their wedding on New Years Eve. I have to admit I had never heard it before and didn't hear it again until the other night. And, I love it. It's so sweet and I listened to it like 40 times since then. haha.

And, that's all I can think of at the moment. I think my brain has finally fallen asleep. Although, I have to make it through the rest of the day at work. Boo. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


10 comments :

  1. i love pulled pork!!

    happy weekend!!

    cute blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Fellow booze hound here, just popping over from the link up! ☺ Hot Apple Pie sounds pretty amazing! I have some stovetop "moonshine" my mom made in my fridge that's similar in flavor to what I would imagine that tastes like...aka HEAVEN! I'll definitely be stopping back for Thursty Thursday! That sounds like an awesome time! Hope you have a great weekend!
    http://megnogged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did somebody say pie? haha :)

    Love that outfit!!! I am a sucker for anything black. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've loving that Ed Sheeran song right now. It's been stuck in my head for a few weeks. Also, that Hot Apple Pie sounds amazing! stopping by for Oh Hey Friday... following you on bloglovin!

    Sarah
    Midwest Darling

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that outfit and my first thought was, I wonder if I can pull off peplum... Then I read the caption and actually laughed.

    That cocktail looks so relish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pulled pork is one of my all time favorites! MMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the Ed Sheeran song! Been listening to it on REPEAT lately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pulled pork! I will definitely have to try that recipe. I also love that outfit on Pinterest. It's adorable! Thanks so much for linking up to High Five For Friday!

    Della@Della Devoted
    delladevoted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that outfit! I didn't think I could pull off a peplum top because of my big hips, but I'm slowly changing my mind.

    Thanks for linking up with us for H54F!!!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That outfit looks great!! Hope you gave it a try. Thanks for linking up with us at H54F! hope to see you there tomorrow!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete