photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Thursday, April 16, 2015

#ThurstyThursday: Pineapple Margaritas

I have to admit, I feel like absolute donkey poo, but it's Thursday and I wouldn't miss this for the world!!

This has been one of the longest weeks ever. Do I say that every week?? Hmmm. Maybe it wasn't so bad, then. No it was bad. I would elaborate, but it's boring job stuff and....well that's it. And, on top of all that Mike gave me his yuck that he just got over. So, as bad as I need this drink right now I only made one so I could take a picture and post it for Thursty Thursday. See how much I love you guys??

I found this original recipe on Pinterest, and just went with it. I don't normally do that, but this week it called for it. Why reinvent the wheel?


Pineapple Margarita
• 3 cups pineapple juice
• 1 cup Tequila
• 1 cup lime juice
• 1/2 cup triple sec
• salt for rim

Stir together pineapple juice, tequila, lime juice, and triple sec.  Rim glass with salt. Pour over ice. Enjoy!!






 photo DRANKLINKUPPARTY_zps3360fc00.jpg

1. Follow Hopelessly Ever After and The Sequin Notebook via GFC or Bloglovin'.
2. Write about your favorite DRANK (alcoholic beverage).
3. Grab a button from below or Kristin's sidebar and put it in your post.
4. Come back here and link up!!!
5. Get some new recipes or drink ideas for the weekend and make a new friend!!
6. Send a tweet with #ThurstyThursday and include @leggs532 and @sequinnotebook so we can see it!!

Anyone interested in co-hosting next week email Kristin at: hopelesslyeverafter@gmail.com

 photo DRANKLINKUP_zpsb7023ac3.jpg


Hopelessly Ever After

Also linking up for: Little Friday || Treat Yo' Self Thursday || Thoughts for Thursday  || Create It Thursday || Artsy Fartsy Link Party || Creative Ways Link Party || Lovely Little Link Party || Tipsy Tuesday's || Full Plate Thursday || Thursday Favorite Things || Friday's Unfolded || Tuesday's Recipe Swap || Delicious Dish Tuesday || Tuesday's Table || Turn it up Tuesday || Tutorial Tuesday || Let's Be Friends Blog Hop || Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday || Handmade Tuesday's || Two Cup Tuesday ||

23 comments :

  1. That certainly looks fabulous!!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! They were delicious!! You definitely need to give them a try!

      Delete
  2. Oh my god, my two favorite things - margaritas and pineapple. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so making 11 million of those this weekend!! Insert the heart eyed emoji here haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that sounds so good! Some how I screwed up my Linky tool in my post. I'm blaming it on the a-a-a-alcohol😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that sounds so good! Some how I screwed up my Linky tool in my post. I'm blaming it on the a-a-a-alcohol😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes please to any and all margaritas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pineapple margaritas!!! My fav!!!! Thanks for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!! I loved these! I had never heard of a pineapple margarita before. So tasty!!

      Delete
  8. This sounds fabulous!!! I love pineapple anything. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pineapple flavored drinks and I bet this tastes better than the traditional margarita!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pineapple. I bet that's awesome and maybe better than a traditional margarita as Emily said above.

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. In college, I loved pineapple everything for my drinks. Now I can only handle like one before I get heartburn. I love pineapple margaritas, it cuts down the acidity and tastes just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds great - will definitely try these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so should! They were delicious!! i see you linked up a margarita too!!

      Delete
  13. Pineapple is one of my very favorite flavors in drinks! Thanks for having us as co-hosts today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow, yum!! Pineapple is one of my FAVORITE flavors!! These look so good and I know my husband would love them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pineapple margaritas! Now that is something I wanna try!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Margaritas are my fav, and a pineapple flavored one sounds DELISH :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my YUUUUM! I'm pregnant right now so of course I can't chug this like I want to. I'll just be over here pouting....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( Well...so cool that you're pregnant, but.....boo that you can't sip it. Save the recipe for later. It's soooooo good!!

      Delete
  18. Girl I LOVE pineapple, so I will definitely be trying this soon! LOVE this...YUM!

    ReplyDelete