photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What you know bout me??

I thought I would be random today. I love it when people make blog posts that include questions that they have to answer about themselves. It really helps me get to know them and I usually am amazed by how much we have in common. So, I literally Googled "random questions about yourself" and found this post with 50!! Don't worry, I'm not doing all 50. I just went through and chose the ones that ended in 0 or 5. :) Check out the rest though....there are some good ones!!

So here it goes!!

1. Who's your favorite Muppet? Ugh...ok?? Gotta be cliche' and go with Kermit. Sorry. I love that he's got balls (well...not literally) and said screw it!! I may be a frog, but that pig is gonna love me!! I guess she only had to kiss one frog in order to find her prince. Matter of fact, I even have his pic up in my classroom.


2. What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles? Mike and I took a spontaneous trip to Charlotte, NC a few months back. His home theater needed some place to sit so he checked out craigslist for a set in Charlotte. We love Charlotte and it gave us an excuse to visit. Unfortunately, we were only there one night but it was tons of fun and super insane.

3. What do you order when you eat Chinese food? Lord...I'm a lard ass...get ready. Usually Mike and I both get a dinner. Me General Tso's and Mike Chicken Lo Mein so that we can split each others. Then we get steamed dumplings and egg rolls and I usually get a small egg drop soup and a small white rice. OMG. Now I'm hungry for Chinese again!!

This was a "healthy" night. We shared lo mein and no egg rolls.
4. Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation. Honestly?? I don't really know what this means. haha. But...I'll go for it. Thanks for bringing up bad memories. During my first teaching opportunity I had a really hard time. Unfortunately, I must have rubbed my supervisor the wrong way and I wasn't treated very well. The sad part is this person was a former teacher of mine. One whom I loved and strived to be just like while I was going through my education. So, I did what every brave person would do and resigned at the end of the year. lol. It actually turned out to be one of the best things I did because I love the school system I work for now...other than the fact that I drive almost an hour each way every day. lol

5. Have you ever been snorkeling? Scuba diving? I have never been scuba diving and I probably would never go. I have what I call FDS (Final Destination Syndrome). If something unusual is going to kill someone it's going to be me. I literally picture myself driving off the side of the Bay Bridge every time I go across it. I even freak out every time I'm watching something where someone is suffocating or drowning because I can't regulate my breathing when I'm watching it. Yeah...I'm weird. But I have gone snorkeling. We usually go after the Sting Ray City tour in Grand Cayman. It's ok. I'm usually worried a shark is going to kill me. But eh...

6. What did you do for your 13th birthday? Uh...seriously?? I have no idea. I can't remember what I did for my last birthday....

7. What's the most memorable class you've ever taken? OK I might be changing my mind about this...these are kind of boring. Umm...I honestly have the worst memory ever. I think photography in high school was my most memorable class. Just because it was cake for someone who loves photography and takes pictures all the time. lol. I even won 1st place in our school art show. :)

8. Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight? Dumb....Clearly I'm an adult and don't save my gum on the bedpost. I also had braces for 9 years so I don't chew that 'ish til it has no flavor. I pop a new piece. 

9. Let's hope this one isn't stupid....Have you ever been in a food fight?...nope, stupid. Maybe I should have read these first and just chosen the ones I wanted. lol. My husband and I actually have food fights sometimes. Luckily our dog, Rosco, does most of the cleaning up for us. Except for the tabletops and cabinets. We try to keep it neat though. I don't necessarily consider this a "food fight" but we were playing the "let me throw this peanut into your mouth from across the room" game just last weekend. Thank God Rosco was there because I hate vacuuming and apparently we're not very good. 

10. Thank God...I don't even want to write this one. It's stupid again. Next time I'll do better, I promise... Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?...Yes. Like a gazillion times. Most people have. Dumb.

OK so I thought this was going to be amazing and fun. Apparently I thought wrong. These questions were dumb which makes me want to do it again with awesome questions. Maybe next time I'll write "awesome random questions about yourself" into Google.

Or...better yet...anyone have some questions for me?!?! I'll use them!!

9 comments :

  1. Haha this is hilarious. Who comes up with questions like that?! I still thought it was fun and definitely learned some new things about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 & 5 are the same for me!!!! I'm soooo glad I finally have a name (FDS) for me thinking THE worst in all those weird situations!!!! I did got snorkeling once and had a panic attack and almost drowned my cousin! Never again! Cuz you have to try snorkeling! But yeah! EVERYTIME I get stuck under the bridge for the train I picture it failing and the train barreling down on me in my car! Bah!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha these questions are kind of ridiculous, but that makes it fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were the weirdest questions. The muppets? seriously? I did get to know a little more about you though, that's always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These questions crack me up! I am for sure a fat kid at a Chinese restaurant. I want Kang Pao chicken, fried rice, egg drop soup and crab angels. Mmmmm. I like egg rolls too, but I only eat the outsides of them. You know, keeping it healthy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some pretty random questions. I loved Photography in High school too. I am so boring when it comes to chinese food I usually get apps like Beef Teriyaki and chicken fingers otherwise its orange chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn!! Now I want Chinese! Thanks a lot lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! I always love reading answers to random questions & getting to know a blogger a little bit better! I loooove honey walnut shrimp and orange chicken, especially from Panda Express. So gross, but SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That picture of your Chinese food seriously just made my stomach start growling! ;-)

    ReplyDelete