photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Shenanananies!!

Another pretty eventful weekend!! Well...kinda. lol.

My mom took me as her date to the wedding of one of her former coworkers. I've known Heather since I was in middle school and she is truly one of the sweetest and most genuine women I have ever met. I'm so happy she finally found someone who will love and cherish both her and her daughters. Momma even got up in front of all those people just to tell Heather how much she adores her. I was so proud. :)

Saturday night I had been invited to a neighborhood bonfire. Our new neighbors wanted to get everyone together so we could all meet and hang out. Such a cool idea. Unfortunately, it was raining it's ass off so the bonfire was cancelled. But we did all hang out til all hours. I have to admit. Having so many people around was one thing we were both so nervous about. We've always liked our space and privacy. But...our neighbors and the camaraderie between them has now turned into the thing that we really like the most. There's always someone to hang out with and always someone there to watch out for you.

Sunday Mikey and I actually got some work done around the house. We no longer have a ton of boxes all in our front room and dining room. We cleaned all that up and got the front room together. Even got the entryway looking like someone lives there. I'm not spending too much time decorating at the moment because Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love to do it up!! I'll be sure to show you the decorations when I get done. :) But here is a little sneaky peak a few of the rooms in the house. 


That's all for today folks!! Don't forget to start thinking about your Thirsty Thursday post for this week!!

Linking up for 
Sami's Shenanigans

2 comments :

  1. Wow that was so sweet of your mom to ask you to go. The house looks great, no boxes in sight. BTW do you have a co-host? I'm free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your house come together!

    ReplyDelete