photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

More Liebster Shoutouts!!

Last week I had two fabulous bloggers nominate me for the Liebster Award!! I love hearing that I actually appeal to my fans readers and that they like to read my stuff!!


So, since I have been nominated before and already nominated other blogs, I always like to at least answer their questions and give a quick shoutout to these fabulous ladies!!

My first email was from Brit over at Wine, Cheese, and Workout Capris. You may not know, but Brit was once my fabulous cohost during Thirsty Thursday!! She did a Spiked Lemonade that looked AMAZEBALLS!! Go check it out!! And link up for Thirsty Thursday!! (Insert shameless linkup plug here.)



Here were the questions Brit had for me!!

1. What is your favorite book? These questions are so hard. I honestly don't have a favorite book. I love Jodi Picoult books and have read every book by Nicholas Sparks. 

2. Why did you start blogging? When I first got addicted to Pinterest I loved going to people's blog in order to see how to do all the DIY stuff and recipes and all that. It kind of intrigued me to start something where people could go to my blog and see the same. I've since moved away from all the recipes and DIY that I used to blog about, but am happy with where the blog is now. 

3. Who inspires you the most? I wouldn't really say I have someone who inspires me. I would say it's more of a drive to ensure that I'm happy in whatever I'm doing in life. 

4. Any advice for new bloggers? Ha, oh Lord. I'm a new blogger myself so I think I'm the one that needs the advice!!

5. What do you like to do in your free time? That's easy...drink! Thirsty Thursday...hello??



6. Do you have a favorite workout? Hmm...does the steps it takes to get to the fridge count as working out? Because that's about all I've done lately. 

7. What is your greatest achievement so far? Ha. Not getting fired. I'm definitely the kind of person who speaks my mind and stands up for my students. It's gotten me into a lot of trouble in the past and I actually left one county because of the disagreements I had with the "higher ups". In my opinion, you can run out of breath talking about all the programs in the world that are going to "better" your students.  But what you students really need is someone they can look up to and trust. That's the real motivation for learning. Well, at least in my opinion.

8. What is your favorite movie? Another favorites question....no idea. lol. Sorry.

9. What is one of your goals for the future? To look like this...although that would require 300 cc's of silicone and someone to remove their junk from my trunk....


10. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go? Africa. I mean I would love to visit Italy and France and all that, but I know I will get there eventually. Africa is a goal a little harder to attain. Plus, I love zebras.

11. What is your favorite tv show? Just one? Well we're currently in the season for Hell on Wheels, Boardwalk Empire, Ray Donovan, Catfish, Teen Mom, Ink Masters, Dexter, Top Gear, and Sons of Anarchy starts tonight. But throughout the rest of the year...Next Food Network Star, Game of Thrones, The Ultimate Fighter, True Blood, Homeland, Walking Dead, Vikings, Falling Skies, Spartacus, The Americans, Intervention, Scared Straight, Eastbound and Down, Californication, Real Housewives (duh), Anything on Food network or HGTV...is that good??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, to my surprise, Katie at He Calls Me Grace also sent me an email nominating me! I feel so loved!!



So I promise Katie I would also answer her questions and give her blog a shoutout!! Go check her out!! She's awesome!! Thanks Katie!!

Here are Katie's questions...

1. What is the first thing you do when you get on your computer each day? (Check email, social media, etc.) Check Facebook. It's sad. But true. Here's my routine when I wake up. I walk down the hallway to the bathroom and sit on the toilet. Now before we all get grossed out, I don't do Number 2 well you know...unless I have to...I just sit there. I check Facebook, Twitter, maybe play a few games of Candy Crush, then I get up and start my day. :) I know, I know...it's weird. I don't know how it started, but it's routine now.

2. Do your friends and family read your blog? If so, how long after you started did you tell them about it? Ha!! Umm, no. Actually, I ask them to read my blog but they still don't. lol. I'm not ashamed or embarrassed about my blog at all. It's just my way of feeling like someone is listening and I get to say whatever I want!!
My mother hates that I curse sometimes on my blog so I'd actually prefer her not to read it, I guess. She once yelled at me for posting a Facebook status that used the word "freakin". I was 28 years old. Nuff Said...



3. What is your favorite season and why? I love Autumn. Something about that weather where it's breezy but still a little warm. I love it. Oh and there's pumpkin beer, too!! YUM!!

4. What is your dream job? (If money was no issue.) If I thought I could actually make a living with it in my hometown I would love to be an Interior Designer. I would love to go to school and get to try out all those things in other people's houses. I think it would be awesome!!

5. What book are you currently reading (or read last)? Do you recommend it? Well, I'm actually in a book Club and we met last night so...I just got done trying to finish The Cuckoo's Calling. I couldn't get through it. Not like it was bad it just took forever to read!! Only 2 members of the Book Club actually finished it. However....they said it got really good towards the end so don't pass it by because of me!!

And, we just chose Me Before You by Jojo Moyes to read for this month so I haven't started it but I'll let you know.


6. If you won the lottery, would you (and your husband/boyfriend if you have one) quit your day job? Oh hail no! I need us both to work so we can get away from each other. lol. You see, we have the perfect setup. He works nights and I work days. Yeah it sucks sometimes, but...it works.

7. What is something that is currently on your wish list? A nap.

8. If you had nothing to do tomorrow, what would be your ideal day to yourself? Shopping. Well, if I had a ton of gift cards. lol. I love shopping for things for the house and clothes. I could do it all day every day. But only if I get to keep the stuff.
You ever have those dreams where you shop and buy all those cute clothes, and then you wake up and realize you really don't have them. I call those nightmares. 

9. Tell me something cool about the city that you live in. Where would you take me if I were to visit? Umm...eerrr...hhmmm... we have crabs? So...crabbing? It's a very small town.

10. Will you follow me? Thanks! Haha. Already do love!!

4 comments :

  1. This is such a fun idea! love it!

    LINK UP on my blog!!

    www.styleafterhours.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i may have been known to facebook from the terlet a time or two myself.

    ReplyDelete