photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My brain is working on something....uh oh...

So, I have this idea of how I want to do a DIY project. I got the idea from a picture that I saw at TJ Maxx that I just fell in love with but couldn't figure out a spot to put it in my house.  I found this which is kind of the idea, but not really, it was much prettier. The other had a hand painted flower with really cool accents. Not a blob of paint. lol.

Photo Source:this place


I'm thinking about doing it with maybe shades of greys, blues and yellows, which might match...any room you walk into in my house. (Can you tell what our favorite decorating colors are??) However, since I'm not an artist...at all...I know there won't be any amazing picture on there. So I thought, maybe I'll do chevron pattern and just smear some of those colors in between?? Maybe??

I'll keep you updated. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment