photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Favorites!!

First off.....did you see how many awesome cocktail recipes we had for Thursty Thursday yesterday?!?! I'm pretty sure it was the best linkup week yet! And enough margarita recipes to last me the entire summer!! I am super pumped and hope you will all join me again in future weeks!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!! I'm super pumped it's Friday. Mike has off this weekend and it's gorgeous out and...the best part....we have absolutely nothing planned!! Which means the world is at our fingertips. Now....let's just hope we don't spend the whole thing on the couch inside. haha.

favorite cocktail{s}.
It was literally almost impossible to choose just one cocktail this week from all the ones linked up yesterday. So, I cheated and chose two. I think that's pretty good for little ole indecisive me. I can't make a decision on anything to save my life so choosing only 2 out of the NINETEEN we had was pretty awesome.



The first is a Strawberry Honey & JalapeƱo Margarita from Lexi Bites. Yup. You read that correctly. All of my favorites rolled into one. There is no way I can go all summer without having one of these. And...there are only 6 ingredients!! 3 of which are pretty obvious because they're listed in the name. haha. I can not wait to get my hands on these!!

The second was one I'm super excited about. One of my favorite easy drinks is a Captain and Ginger, but Ali at Home & Plate took it one step further. She linked up a Captain and Blackberry Ginger Ale! I've seen these flavored ginger ales around but never thought to incorporate it into this cocktail. I might be trying out a few different types of these in the near future. Stay tuned in a few weeks for Thursty Thursday!!

favorite recipe.
Tell me this doesn't just sound amazing....Bacon and Cheese Cornbread Salad. Read it again....bacon...and cheese....cornbread....salad. I have drool coming out of the side of my mouth as we speak. I can only imagine how delicious this is. And despite how many ingredients it looks like it has, it's really nothing different then making a pasta salad or something like it. It's easy cheap ingredients. I love it!!


favorite freebie.
I found this free printable a few weeks back from Ash and Crafts and thought it was gorgeous. I just wish I knew how to actually print it where the gold foil looks like gold foil. Has anyone printed this kind of thing before? And how do you do it?? {haha so funny. Immediately after I wrote this I found this tutorial on one way you can do it.}


favorite diy.
I love these diy glitter candles you can do to fit any room in your house. You can use any color of wax you would like to make it look perfect!! And think of the endless possibilities for bridal showers or weddings? Perfect for any occasion.


favorite song.
I'm in love with this song. I know it's old now and everyone is probably over it. But every time I hear it it gives me chills. So many of my favorite people in life have passed on and this song really speaks to me. It's not over, yet.



And doing my best to link up for: Oh Hey Friday || Friday Favorites || H54F || That Friday Blog Hop || 5 on Friday || Friday Favorites || Little Friday || 

4 comments :

  1. HOLY SMOKES on that cornbread salad. Pinning now! Happy Friday girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh... I hate missing the link up but I am just sucking at life since I got my new job lol. I want that strawberry jalapeno goodness though. And that salad... omg:))))) Love, love that song!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh....I am finally doing a booze post for next week so I'll join the link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That ginger ale recipe looks so yummy!!! Perfect for summer. And those DIY glitter votives are awesome. I haven't seen that floating around yet. So cool! Even though I'm DIY challenged, I'm pretty sure I could handle that one :) Hope you're enjoying your weekend and thanks for linking up with us again!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete