photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Friday, August 29, 2014

It's my BIRTHDAY!! - High FIVE!!!!

Wow...it's been 10 days since I wrote anything here. Sorry guys. It's been busy.

ONE.
     It's my BIRFFFDAAAYYYYY!!! Today I turn the big 3-0!! So many of my friends are upset about it, but I'm actually looking forward to it. Plus, I don't look a day over 29 anyway...

TWO.
     It's the first week of school. I know, I know. I'm not exactly "excited" about having my birthday during the first week of school every year, but....I'm excited to get back into this routine. Although the drive could be a little shorter.

THREE.
     This weekend is Yellowbullet, the biggest race in the country. Of course we will be there allllllll weekend and I bitch and complain every year that my birthday weekend is spent doing everything my husband loves...but truth be told it's kinda fun. As long as it's not hot as hell and I can get my drank on. Then we're golden. But don't tell my husband that...



FOUR.
      My niece just got done her first official week of Kindergarten!!! I called her on Monday to see how everything went and she was super cute. "It was soooo much fun Auntie!!!" were her exact words. She's growing up so fast and getting more and more beautiful by the day.



FIVE.
     I have a long weekend this weekend for Labor Day!! That means I don't have to wake up early for 3 WHOLE DAYS!! This getting up at 6am thing is killling me. I really enjoyed my sleeping in the last few weeks. But Monday is a day all to myself and I can relax and maybe even lay out a little by the pool?!?!

   photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png

8 comments :

  1. Happy 30th!! I turned 30 in January and wasn't mad about it at all. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what my 30s bring. Hope you have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Mine is tomorrow, go Virgo's!! Enjoy the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 30th!! My 30th is coming up at the end of October! Eeeek! I'm definitely not looking forward to it. I'm actually being a big whiner about it. hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day! =)

    Amy @ http://nystateofmind5.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy 30th my dear!!!
    I hope your weekend is full of happy and drinking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.funnyinternetpictures.com/hello-october-wallpaper.html

    ReplyDelete