photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Friday, December 27, 2013

Unexpected hiatus....

Well...looks like I took a little break there, huh?!? lol. Truth is we have been super busy. Last Friday night we had our FriendsChristmas Dinner. It was good but we must have been bad entertainers because mostly everyone left by 10. haha. Truthfully, Fridays are like Tuesdays to me and I went right to sleep. lol.

Then, between Christmas Eve and Christmas plus the day after Christmas shopping we really haven't had any down time. And, if we did most of it was in the home theater watching movies and drankin. 

And, while it seems like the easiest time to blog, during my time off, it's actually more challenging for me because I like to relax during that time. Like literally sit here in my pjs with my blanket drowning myself in horrible reruns and Lifetime movies. Like I'm doing right now......

So...I can't make any promises about whether or not next week will be better. But I'll try. :)

And here's a little montage from our Christmas Eve Celebration!!

1 comment :

  1. Looks like a fun celebration. Enjoy your relax time! :)

    ReplyDelete