Now on to the Weekend Shenanigans!!! It seems like my weekend was pretty eventful but it certainly didn't feel that way. I guess we did get a lot in!!
1. This weekend was my nephews birthday party. You can see Uncle Mike gets into the spirit. He's the favorite. Drives me nuts!!
2. This is how Logan reacts every time he gets attention. He hates it. Not sure where he gets it from. We're all pretty much attention hogs. But he cried the entire time we sang "Happy Birthday".
3. I finally got to meet this little man. He was so good and just wanted to sit and watch everything that was going on. The party hat was just as big as he was.
4. Later that night I went out with the besties. It was funny seeing B again because we had just gone to VA to see her last weekend. lol. Hey I'll take all the time I can get. She deploys again in February and I won't see her until October!!
5. I also ran into this long lost love. Jay and I went to school together from the 3rd grade all the way through high school. I haven't gotten to hang out with him in years and it was so cool bringing back memories and funnies throughout the years.
6. Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!!
7. Mike and I wanted the tallest tree we could get with our 9 ft ceilings. We finally found the perfect tree that both of us agreed on. So excited to decorate!!
8. Here is me doing the honors. Nice view, huh??
Linking up with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans!!