So, bear with me on the specifics, they're for my mom. HI MOMMY!!!
So here it is....
my Stocking Stuffer Wish List!!
1. Socks!! - Everyone can always use some new socks. And I love the fuzzy kind, too!! My problem is that every time I wear my boots, it puts holes in the big toe of my socks. Don't know why. My toenails are cut. Maybe it's just my big big toe. lol.
2. Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara (waterproof, color: very black) - I love, love, love this. And, it's appropriate that I'm talking about it on Chelsee's linkup because she's the one who introduced it to me. I love it because it doesn't clump. And I have long eyelashes, so that's usually a problem.
3. NYC Pencil Eyeliner (waterproof, color: black) - Yup, cheap arsh NYC eyeliner. It's my fav. It's one of the only ones that I can use the right way. I used to have the crayon one but then it was always too thin. I love this one. Try it!! You won't be disappointed!!
4. Excedrine Migraine - This is the only thing that kills my migraines. Literally nothing else works. So, I love to keep it on hand.
5. Rimmel London Natural Bronzer (color: Sun Bronze) - Another cheap makup. Can you tell I don't really care about makeup. I have never, and (unless I win a $165 gift card to Ulta or Sephora) never will but any expensive makeup. Why? because I don't know how to use it right. haha. I'm a makeup loser. I've pretty much been doing the same thing for the last 10 years. And last time I had someone do my makeup I hated it!!
6. Amazon Kindle Gift Card - I mean who couldn't use one of these? With Book Club and all the other awesome books out there I want to read I'd love this!!
7. Black Statement Necklace - This one is from Target and I love!!! It's the one thing I actually did put on the Christmas List board because I love it and I want it. I have a few other statement necklaces but no black one.
8. Bed Head Extreme Straight Shampoo and Conditioner - OK, so I'll confess. This can be kinda expensive and maybe doesn't need to be under Stocking Stuffers. But, really, I can use any shampoo and conditioner. Make it the moisture kind or straight kind, though.
9. Boot Slippers - I love boot slippers. I prefer the kind with the rubber bottom because I wear them outside, but I guess I can wear my old ones if need be. But I definitely need a new pair. My old ones are horrid!!
So there it is!! My Christmas Wish List. Head on over and check out the linkup!! Next week is holiday movies!!