photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Wednesday, December 04, 2013

My Stocking Wish List!!

Chelsee and Christine are doing a linkup over the next month and it's all Christmas related!!! And...today's is perfect timing because the theme is WISH LIST!! I have been wanting to tell my mom...errrr I mean Santa...what to get me for my stocking this year but it's so hard without her seeing a picture. I have my Pinterest board for my actual Christmas list but these things are so little and silly I didn't want anyone to get mixed up with the things I REALLY want. lol. So I figured I would put it on here!!! Selfish?? Nope. Resourceful!!

So, bear with me on the specifics, they're for my mom. HI MOMMY!!!

So here it is....
my Stocking Stuffer Wish List!!


1. Socks!! - Everyone can always use some new socks. And I love the fuzzy kind, too!! My problem is that every time I wear my boots, it puts holes in the big toe of my socks. Don't know why. My toenails are cut. Maybe it's just my big big toe. lol.

2. Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara (waterproof, color: very black) - I love, love, love this. And, it's appropriate that I'm talking about it on Chelsee's linkup because she's the one who introduced it to me. I love it because it doesn't clump. And I have long eyelashes, so that's usually a problem.

3. NYC Pencil Eyeliner (waterproof, color: black) - Yup, cheap arsh NYC eyeliner. It's my fav. It's one of the only ones that I can use the right way. I used to have the crayon one but then it was always too thin. I love this one. Try it!! You won't be disappointed!!

4. Excedrine Migraine - This is the only thing that kills my migraines. Literally nothing else works. So, I love to keep it on hand.

5. Rimmel London Natural Bronzer (color: Sun Bronze) - Another cheap makup. Can you tell I don't really care about makeup. I have never, and (unless I win a $165 gift card to Ulta or Sephora) never will but any expensive makeup. Why? because I don't know how to use it right. haha. I'm a makeup loser. I've pretty much been doing the same thing for the last 10 years. And last time I had someone do my makeup I hated it!!

6. Amazon Kindle Gift Card - I mean who couldn't use one of these? With Book Club and all the other awesome books out there I want to read I'd love this!! 

7. Black Statement Necklace - This one is from Target and I love!!! It's the one thing I actually did put on the Christmas List board because I love it and I want it. I have a few other statement necklaces but no black one.

8. Bed Head Extreme Straight Shampoo and Conditioner - OK, so I'll confess. This can be kinda expensive and maybe doesn't need to be under Stocking Stuffers. But, really, I can use any shampoo and conditioner. Make it the moisture kind or straight kind, though.

9. Boot Slippers - I love boot slippers. I prefer the kind with the rubber bottom because I wear them outside, but I guess I can wear my old ones if need be. But I definitely need a new pair. My old ones are horrid!!

So there it is!! My Christmas Wish List. Head on over and check out the linkup!! Next week is holiday movies!!

7 comments :

  1. I love stockings!!! weird, but my mom always puts beef jerkey in my sisters and my stocking lol! we eat it for breakfast like wild animals

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these! haha you are too funny. I did the same thing to give my mom suggestions! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for sharing! I shared my wish list today too! It is very helpful for our family and friends, at least I believe so! I love the necklace, might need to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stocking were my favorite thing growing up! What a great list and that bronzer is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I should add the excedrin to my list too. I always need it but never put it on a wishlist. Might as well be practical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got some boot slippers last week! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fun patterened socks. I wear them all the time in the winter. I'm with you on Excedrin. That stuff is amazing. Thanks for linking up! Come back next week too :)

    ReplyDelete