So, Mike decided at about 1pm today that he was going to drive to New Jersey in order to get a new tire for his race car, therefore, I needed something easy for tonight. Because he works tonight, he only had 30 minutes home, and that is including the time it took us to drop his car off at the shop. I have been craving this dish for so long, but we never have the items on hand and Velveeta is so expensive at the local grocery store. Luckily, a brand new Wal-Mart has just opened across the street from my school!!! (P.S. Velveeta is WAY cheaper at Wal-Mart.)
Disclaimer: When you eat this, you will want more...and more. It's not exactly healthy for you, but, who cares?!?! It's delicious! And even better re-heated up!!
Easy Cheesy Chicken Casserole
1lb cooked chicken, shredded
1 can cream of chicken
1 packet of stuffing
8 oz Velveeta
1/5 can corn (optional)
Enough breadcrumbs to sprinkle (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 2qt casserole dish with cooking spray.
2. Prepare stuffing as directed on the package.
3. Mix together all ingredients in a medium sized mixing bowl.
4. Spread mixture into casserole dish.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.