photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Friday, April 03, 2015

Friday Faves!!

I'm a little late this morning, but it's Good Friday so I think we can all forgive and forget. :)

Good news!!! I got my computer back!! It's almost like it's brand new which is good and bad. Good because it works a lot faster but bad because now I need to restore everything I already had on here. Oh well. I'm just happy to have it back.

It's Friday and a GOOOOOOD FRIDAY at that!!

favorite cocktail.

  In the spirit of Easter, I'm going to have to go with The Sequin Notebook's addition to Thursty Thursday yesterday. They posted this delicious looking Flaming Peeptini featuring one of my favorite staples of Easter...PEEPS!! They even lit that bad boy on fire!! You definitely have to check out this delicious drink.


favorite dessert.
   
   Who likes peach cobbler??? THIS GIRL!! And when All That Jas linked up this DRUNKEN Peach Cobbler for Thursty Thursday, I knew I was in trouble. Now all I need to do is find someone to come over and make this for me. Truthfully, this looks super simple and if my MIL wasn't already making a delicious bunny cake for Easter dessert, I would totally have hooked everyone up with this. It's definitely on my list for our next dinner party.



favorite freebie.

   I found this beauty while surfing Pinterest this week. There is nothing better than find free stuff. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Many times when I'm looking at Eleventh Avenue or Jane.com I find printables for pretty cheap. But, then I think to myself....why buy those when I can totally recreate them myself for free. Most of them aren't hard. It just takes finding the right font and making look the way you want it. And half the time I get the opportunity to personalize my own to fit my decor and appeal. But if it's free....I'll take it any day of the week.



favorite summer activity for kids.

   Not sure if I have mentioned it yet, but this summer I am the Site Coordinator of my summer institute. I have worked as a teacher for the last 3 years but this year I'm in charge....bow down!! Every year, inevitably we have an issue with scheduling for whatever it may be that day, so I'm trying to plan ahead. And...I found these really cool ideas on Pinterest and knew I would have to pin them so I had a backup plan!


favorite house inspiration.

   I've been trying to wrap my head around how I want to decorate the guest bedroom in our house. I saw this picture and new I had to add it to my house board on Pinterest for inpiration. We have a teal/aqua theme going on throughout our entire house. At least one aspect of every room has something teal in it. Teals and greys, teals and coral, teals and gold. So, teal and navy would only make sense to do in our guest bedroom.


Happy Friday Loves!! Hope it's a great one!!

And doing my best to link up for: Oh Hey Friday || Friday Favorites || H54F || That Friday Blog Hop || 5 on Friday || Friday Favorites || Little Friday || 



5 comments :

  1. Aww thanks for the cocktail love, girl! And I feel EXACTLY the same way when I see wall art - why buy when I can create myself?! But, you really can't beat free - haha! Hope you have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for getting your computer back, and I'm still loving that flaming peeptini! It looks fabulous :)

    Happy Friday gurlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peach cobbler is my favorite, and really the only cobbler I like. I can't wait for peach season. I need that printable in my life, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drunken peach cobbler.. WHAT?! I love that sign too.

    ReplyDelete