photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg  photo SEPARATOR_zps16bb71c8.jpg

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A post about nothing.



It's just one of those days.....all bloggers have them. I'm not feeling it today. There is not one creative bone in my body at the moment and I have SO MUCH TO DO at work today. You would think since I was off the past 2 days that I would be rested and ready to go. But, I just feel like I need another day off. lol. Plus, Jury Duty was a bitch to me on Monday. That's a story for another day, though.


Don't forget to link up for Thursty Thursday tomorrow!! I saw some awesome cocktails over the last few days and I hope to see some recipes!! And, as you saw last week, if you have a creative cocktail related DIY, link that up, too!! I love to see it all!!

Have a great Wednesday!!

3 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear you had jury duty,...at least you don't have to go back, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna link up but STUPID WORK gets in the way. There have been no drinks for me lately!

    ReplyDelete