This week's topic is "Holiday Gift Guide" and it's perfect!! I'm so OCD about my Christmas presents that I create a Pinterest board for my family and Secret Santas. Hey...don't hate, appreciate, and copy my style! It gets you exactly what you want and you can link right to the sites that hold your favorite items. Kinda like a Christmas gift registry if you will.
The only problem is that I can't always find links to my stocking stuffers. Stocking stuffers are probably my favorite gifts of all time, but I hate it when I don't necessarily get stuff that I would use. It's all awesome stuff, but I would rather just give my mom a list of stuff that I could actually use. And...since this is something Mom can print out and take with her to the store, I'm golden!!
1. Melatonin - I take Melatonin almost every night on the weekends. I have a horrible time staying asleep at night and on the weekends I want nothing more then to sleep in. My body, however, disagrees and I tend to wake up early and can't fall back asleep. Not with Melatonin!! Plus, it also helps with hangovers. :) You can find this at Walmart, Mom!!
2. Covergirl Foundation (shade: classic ivory) - I'm almost out and God knows I need this for my dark circles. Plus, I hate spending money on makeup so this is a great way for me to stock up.
3. External Battery Charger - This is perfect for everyone on your stocking stuffer list. You charge her up and put it in your purse. Then, pull it out anytime you're in a bind with no way to charge your cell!! Perfect for power outages, or people who just never seem to have their phone charged, like me. :) I found this one for cheap on Amazon and it comes in a bunch of different colors!!
4. SOCKS!! - For some reason every time I wear boots my big toe puts a hole in my socks. WTH?? My toenails are cut so the only thing I can think of is my big arsh feet that cause this. So, I can always use cute socks to cover my cold feet in the winter. :)
5. Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara (waterproof, color: black) - Yet another bit of makeup I hate to spend money on but always wear. I love this. Chelsee actually introduced it to me last year and I have worn it ever since.
6. Amazon Kindle Gift Card - I mean let's be honest. Everyone could use this. It's so easy and convenient to order books right from your kindle. But...it's also way toooooooo easy and convenient and sometimes, when my hubby finds out how many I have ordered, it's a little costly. Plus, with Book Club and everything it's perfect!!
7. Fashion Rings - The only ring I ever wear anymore is my wedding band. I always love, however, all these cute little rings I see all over Groopdealz and Instagram. I found these at Kohls (here and here) and they are super cute!!
8. Hot Cocoa Kcups - Who doesn't love a nice hot cup of cocoa on a cold snowy day?? If it's you, you're not human. Swiss Miss is my fav but someone bought me a pack of Dunkin Donuts ones last year and they are AMAZEBALLS!! Either way I would be happy.
So there's my Holiday Gift Guide. Head on over and link up!!