These cookies were super easy. I found a few recipes using Reese's Mini's but eventually landed on this one from Six Sisters' Stuff which is an awesome blog that I follow on Pinterest. I wanted the Reese's to be mixed up into the batter so I changed things up just a little.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 8oz pkg mini Reese's cups
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter, sugar, and peanut butter together.
3. Add eggs, flour, baking soda, and vanilla extract to sugar mixture and mix. Blend in Reese's minis.
4. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.